Come celebrate our very first Vacation with us!
January 17-20, 2019
Escape the winter blues and come enjoy the warm sunshine in our desert. Mornings start off in the 60s, daytime highs in the 70s, capped off with beautiful sunsets and delicious meals.
We like to have as much fun on the bike as we do off it, but we're still about the whole riding experience:
- The views
- the company
- learning new skills
- coming home with great stories
We'll make sure you have an unforgettable time, but you won't be so crushed each day that you collapse in a dusty heap at the end.
I've been coaching half day clinics for years, but now I'm super psyched to share this experience with the same group over a multi-day trip, and relaxing at a plush house at the end of the day.
Start your riding season early
Get a head start so you'll be fresh and ready to rock when you get back home.
New Experiences and Friends
Make lifelong friends and new connections with like minded riders.
ride. relax. repeat.
We'll be riding in the middle of the warm desert on swoopy trails, with just enough tech to keep it fun! Time is also included to relax, because after all, you ARE on vacation, right?
Boost your confidence and riding skills
With included skills clinics, you'll leave a better rider than when you arrived.
Is Bike Paradise right for you?
- Warm up with off-season riding in the sunny, beautiful Sonoran desert.
- A little bit of technical riding mixed in with a whole lotta fun.
- Rides will be around 10-20 miles each with 500-1000 ft elevation changes, and area elevation around 2100 ft. No need to bring an oxygen bottle.
- Different paces will be accommodated. We're not gunning for Strava KOM or QOMs, just smiles and good vibes.
- Do you have a friend or Significant Other who wants to come, but riding isn't their thing? They're welcome too, with a discounted rate! There's plenty of other activities we can help plan for them.